OncoLens Webinar Series: Learn How to Recoup Lost Revenue for Your Cancer Center
June 22, 2020
In March, the cancer care world changed dramatically. Most cancer centers have lost significant revenue, operate with less staff and have adopted virtual conferences to adhere to social distancing guidelines. All are now faced with an unprecedented backlog of patients that have not been diagnosed or are un/undertreated.
We invite you to learn how OncoLens can help you do more with less and bolster your response to the challenges posed by COVID-19. Please join us for a live webinar discussion and demonstration of the OncoLens Virtual Tumor Board.
- Flexibility to meet both in-person and remotely
- Easily share crisp pathology and radiology images
- Securely engage referring providers to drive referrals and improve patient care
- Improve Clinical Trials accrual through automated clinical decision support
- Clearly track and report on CMEs and accreditations
Join us for a LIVE demo of the OncoLens Virtual Tumor Board:
- Thursday, July 9, 11-11:30am EST
- Tuesday, July 21, 1-1:30pm EST